Saturday, November 20, 2010

Our First Murder Mystery

Within the first 10 minutes "Big Jim" Ravioli was found dead lying on the floor......dun, dun, dun. But who would kill "Big Jim"? I won't tell you who the killer was (in case you play) but I would like to thank Madam MeMe & her husband Don Wannbe for hosting one fabulous party. It was fun to see everyone!


(Congressman Darrin Toolstead, my secret lover, & Vicky Ravioli aka Phillip & I)
The Gangstas
The Flappas
The whole mob

(Baroness Ravioli, the big B, & Mr. Inspector aka Jessie & Aaron)

(Rebecca Ravioli, my daughter, & Capo Tequilla aka Jamie & Nate)

(Big Jim Ravioli/Rhett Bumbler & Donna Wannabe aka Wade & Hollie)

(Carrie Crooner-Ravioli & her secret lover Al Capone aka Sara & Ryan)


Last but not least
(Our hosts Don Wannabe & Madam MeMe aka Eric & Kati)
Thanks Again!

No comments: